First Steps (KS3)
This handy A5 size Study Skills Guide is packed full of practical tips.
Ideal for students to have at home or use in-school (free worksheets).
Order copies for your students now!
Revision Cracked! First Steps (KS3)
– a foundation study and revision skills guide
“Due to the success with Year 9 we are looking to give Year 8 the opportunity to have them.”
If you are looking to help your KS3 students to develop sound study and revision skills, Revision Cracked! First Steps is an invaluable resource right now.
A handy A5 size and written in a punchy style, Revision Cracked! First Steps is packed full of practical tips. No theory. No waffle. No padding. Just ready-to-go ideas.
So if your KS3 students tell you they’re not sure how to revise or they find it difficult to get all their homework done on time, help them to improve their study skills by giving them Revision Cracked! First Steps.
Whether you provide them with a copy to keep at home or use it in-school as a resource to teach study skills (free worksheets are available), your KS3 students will find this study skills guide a rich resource of study and revision tips.
Revision Cracked! First Steps gives students tips on how to:
✓ Organise their study time
✓ Use active revision methods
✓ Become a more independent learner
✓ Do their best in tests
• Ideal for students to keep at home as a quick reference guide, Revision Cracked! First Steps is also an ideal resource to use during tutor periods, PSHE sessions and Focus/Curriculum Days.
• FREE optional Classroom Worksheets are now available to use with this study guide. Take a look at our Resources page to find out more. Check out Making the Most of Our Worksheets.
• Looking for inspiration for helping your students to develop their revision and study skills? Check out Making the Most of Our Study Guides.
With school budgets under such pressure, the low price per copy makes it affordable to buy for a whole year group and for events such as parent consultation evenings.
Read what people are saying about us here: Feedback from teachers
What's covered in Revision Cracked! First Steps?
1) Revision & Study Skills: WHAT’S the POINT?
2) How do I REVISE for TESTS?
3) How do I PLAN my REVISION?
4) How can I DO MY BEST in TESTS?
5) How can I REDUCE TEST STRESS?
6) How do I GET ORGANISED at HOME?
7) How do I GET my HOMEWORK DONE?
Delivery is free for orders of 30 study guides or more. For less than 30 study guides there is a flat charge of £4.95. The study guides will arrive 2-3 days from the date of your order. If you want them more urgently, let us know!
For more information about ordering and delivery see Ordering FAQs.
If you’d like a FREE SAMPLE just ask us using our Contact Page! (Schools only)
First published 2019
Publisher: Tim Foot Publications
Take a look inside. Click on the images below: