- Who do I contact if I have any questions?
Fiona is happy to help with any queries and can be contacted by email email@example.com or by phone 01245 477891
- When are your opening times?
We are open between 9.00am and 5.00pm but bear with us at times as we are a small business trying to juggle lots of things so can’t always reach the phone in time!
- How do I place an order?
Orders can be placed through this website, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 01245 477891 or by post 1 Lyster Avenue, Chelmsford CM2 7DF. Sorry, we no longer have a fax!
- What happens after I place an order?
When you place your order, whether through the website, by email, phone or post you will receive an email confirming your order. We will then beaver away to get your order packed
and dispatched asap!
- Do I need a Purchase Order no. to place an order?
We don’t require a PO no. but your school may need you to use one so best check with your Finance Office.
- Can I use a school Purchase Order no. if I have one?
Yes, this will then appear on our invoice and any other communication.
- I’m a teacher, do I need to tell our School Finance Office about my
In our experience, schools have very different procedures for placing orders so best check
with your Finance Office
- Is there a minimum order size?
Yes, the minimum order size is 10 booklets for any title ordered.
- How do I know if there’s a special offer on?
All special offers appear on the website.
- Do you sell directly to parents?
Unfortunately, we don’t sell directly to parents. We are a small business and can only operate by selling our booklets in bulk directly to schools.
- Do you sell overseas?
Yes, please ask for details.
- Will you continue to pester me with marketing information after I’ve ordered your study guides?
One year after you place an order, we will send you a reminder email asking if you want to place a repeat order. We then delete you from our mailing list and leave you in peace!
- What are your delivery charges?
Delivery is free for orders of 30 booklets or more. For less than 30 booklets there is a flat
charge of £4.75.
- How soon will my order arrive?
The booklets will arrive 3-5 days from the date of your order but delivery times are typically
less than this
- HELP – can you get an order to us urgently?
We pride ourselves on being able to say that we haven’t let a school down yet when asked if
we can deliver at short notice. Get in touch with Fiona now and I’m sure we’ll be able to help
- What happens when the order is placed just before a school holiday?
If we receive an order just before a school holiday, unless specifically asked, we will delay delivering until the school opens again.
- Which carrier do you use?
- When do you send your invoice to my school?
We wait until the booklets have been delivered and signed for before we send out our invoice.
- How can we make payment?
Payment can be made by BACS or cheque, details will be included on our invoice.
- Do you charge VAT?
Books are zero-rated so there’s no charge.
- How do I get hold of a free sample?
Just ask! Fiona is happy to help with any queries and can be contacted by email email@example.com or by phone 01245 477891
ORDER YOUR STUDY SKILLS BOOKLETS TODAY!
Motivational study skills seminars and booklets for KS3, GCSE and Sixth Form Students.
tel: 01245 477891
For direct contact please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Lyster Avenue